Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, January 27, 2005

summer course is a bummer...

hi ppl, officially this is my 2nd post. after all all you ppl reading this will probably be wondering why write a blog. well, why not? after all i'm often personified by my frens as a lame ass person with lotsa crap coming out of my mouth. so to spare them the misery, i shall offload some of my crap here. at least then they will have the choice of whether to read my crap or not. well as of now, it's 4.11am in the morning here so it's a bit quiet. i'm doing summer course here in Miri. kinda lonely here. but i made this choice to do summer course to elevate the boredom of spending 3 months of holidays in brunei. come to think of it, maybe i've made the wrong choice cos i seem to be more bored here than in brunei. well at least i'm getting some knowledge from spending 1 month of summer course here and also quicken my course by 1 subject. well anyways it's a bore. the only saving point that i have here is the ultra fast adsl internet all to myself. although this leads to another problem. my harddisk is full. i need a dvd burner to burn all my crap to, which goes to show how often i'm associated with crap. sigh... oh well, can't wait for the official uni semester to start. then at least i will have more ppl to hang out with. well enough for my 1st/2nd post. i'll keep u posted if i have more important crap to write.

p.s. leyton hewitt is one step closer to winnng the aus open. damn. hate tat guy. has no sportsmanship what so ever... pissoff m8...

1 comment:

Trorc said...

Man... u got a blog now?..hahah.. u still got some stuff to learn abt making commenting a lot easier and all that.. i'm sure u will know in due time... write freaking comments on my page if u got the time!... hhaha

well, good to know u are doing alright... u take care now... enjoy the summer bro... ciaoz...

Ren