Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Repentance...

*i've traveled on many journeys with you, just not the journey to heaven and for that i regret ~ JC*

I started going to church about a month back or so. This is the first time I've been to church voluntarily. I guess it was just a search for more profound answers, a search which lead to God. I guess this search gets more pronounced when you start working where you start questioning your purpose in life and the whole meaning to it. And when you go to church and see the people in it and how God touched their life and somehow even though they come from different backgrounds and different walks of life, you can see the hands of God moving in them. They just live with a zest for life, moving with a purpose, a purpose with God.

When I accepted Jesus in my life last sunday, I didn't felt the over joyous feeling described by some people. Instead I felt this wash of inner calm flow over me, a feeling of peace and silent joy, as if a storm calmed by God's hands. Till today that thought still puts a smile on my face whenever I think about it. I think that storm was all the burdens of life which I was carrying all this while and now that He is by my side, He has lifted that burden from my shoulders and set me free. This is of course followed by many thoughts and feelings to which is too overwhelming to describe. But most of all I thank all who have share their lives with me, how they came to meet God and how it changed their lives. This is just the beginning of a long journey, a journey of ups and downs. The only difference from before is that now I have Him by my side. God bless...

If only...

1 comment:

lux said...

A beautifully written entry. Reading it brought back to mind what happened during the service. Indeed the song so poetically encapsulated what Pastor Jeff preached on.
You are in good hands, hands with the power to protect, heal and restore. =)