Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Spiritual Warfare

Ever since I was a child, I always had deep thoughts, thoughts which scare me even to this day. One recurring thought that I always had was about death. I think it's a question we all ponder at one point of our lives or another. The question is: Where do we go after death? The ever impending-yet-unsatisfactorily answered question. Yes, we all know that your body die and decompose but what happens to the soul/spirit? Where does this person with this personality go? Does it just disappear? So what's the point of living? We might as well just die. It's this fearful thought that keeps me awake on some nights and create this cold, dark depressing fear that envelops you from within. It's not a nice feeling.

Last week as I was watching a movie on my laptop, 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer, and suddenly I just felt that cold dark fear from within me. I felt cold and weak all of a sudden and more so fearful, a deep-penetrating fear. I felt truly scared at that point of time and I just closed my laptop and said a prayer to God and asked Him for strength and an answer. I opened the Bible and I was given the answer in Mark 14-15. Despite this fear I have of death, I think I have salvation in the form of Jesus dying for us on the cross and saving us all. It's a simple answer yet it strikes at the heart of the fear. Yes we are humans and we have fears and emotions but we should all look to God and thank Him for sending us His Son to save our souls. Amen. AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Jesus has indeed conquered death =)