Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, February 10, 2008

back to life...

I'm back in Singapore. somehow I feel glad/happy to be back here. I feel that my life is here now. When I'm back in Brunei, I felt lost, as if I had nothing to do. Though I'm very happy just to spend time with my family. That time spent is always well appreciated. Brunei is a boring place, a place where just spending time there will dull the mind and in many cases have blunt the wits' of many of its occupants. They're just obsessed with mindless materialism without a thought for greater things/purpose in life. A good example of that would be the mindless rounds that cars filled with an obscene amount of decibels make their way round and round shopping centres and cafes just blasting their 'noise' with no aim other than to show-off how hard their electrified magnets can vibrate. And when they have enough of making their rounds, they park together and continue their mindless vibrations. I can just go on and on about how sad life is there but I'm just glad my brothers have all left the nest and move on to possibly better things. And I can breathe a sigh of relief when my parents finally make their migration home. Time to start revving up the brain for work tomorrow. Time to continue the Walk. God bless.

1 comment:

ah chien said...

Brunei is a dead country~ the only entertainment buy a sport car and drive around the highways cause the car and fuel are cheap...


And Melvin r u going back to Miri this coming MAy?