Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, April 30, 2007

Countdown to D-day...

Essentially 3 more days to exam time. It's been so long since my last exam and it's been so very different with this one. No lecturer nor tutorial to attend. No hot chicks in sexy nothings to look at during classes. No boring lecturer to drone on and on. No presentations nor assignments nor reports to do. Just me and the damn notes. It's been a different experience which I need to adjust to soon especially with work coming on soon. Sigh. Life is a juggling act. Miss the balls and they all fall on you and you have to start all over. Hopefully these will help with exam preparation... Hehehe...


On a different note, it's been a sad day that another one of us has fallen. I really feel for you knowing very well what you've been through, what you're going through and what you're going to go through. There's really no words to explain it nor to help it in any way except to hang in there. As many have told me before and probably many will tell you the same, which I have not believed in, time will heal.

No comments: