Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, April 22, 2007

CPA 108 Reporting and Professional Practice... Do or Die...

This is what I'm suppose to be studying. I have my first CPA Program exam on the 3rd of May and I'm totally unprepared for it. I've only sorta started studying for it less than a week ago and even then I have not really covered that much ground. I guess it's gonna be a really bitchy week ahead if I really want to pass this stuff. It's hard to study when you've got so much on your mind. You feel so distracted and to some extent 'angry' to study. You just don't have the 'patience' to study when you feel so uptight and angry and miserable all at the same time. Well nothing much to say or do now except for study. We'll all see when the results gets released on 15th June. *crosses fingers*


The first picture just shows the file of material which I'm supposed to be studying and the 2nd picture just gives you a rough idea how much 'shit' I'm suppose to go through (approx 3.5cm) and the 3rd picture just shows the dividers which separates the material into 5 modules and a case study section. And the pass rate for CPA Program is not 50% like in uni or in sch. It's approx 60-65% which is prob why people say CPA is not for everyone. For all you people out there thinking of doing CPA think again cos it ain't no easy shit. What more now I'm not even working yet and I'm already complaining. When work comes it's gonna be a struggle juggling work, studies and social life. Maybe my friend was right. What social life would an auditor in Singapore have, what more with studies to handle. We'll see...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

social life in singapore? hurh?