Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Stuck in Miri: Part 2

Fuck!!! I hate this shit!!! It's fucking bullocks. The guy told me yesterday that me that he would arrange a early morning trip down to Brunei, around 8-9am. Called him this morning at 8am and he said he would only be able to go at 11am. Fuck!!! And I asked him if he could make it earlier and he said he'll try his best. Fuck shit yeah _|_ In the end he still called me back to say that it will be at 11am and that it will be one of his employees driving me back, and that was about 10am. So I waited till 11am and then his employee called me at 11am and said that there was traffic jam in town and that he will be late, 1 hour late. He said he'll make it at 12noon. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!! Shit, fuck, bugger, wanker, dickheard, fuckwit... No words can describe the anger and piss-ness I feel. I really don't feel like going back after all this but it's my last chance to see my friends and my brother before they leave Brunei for their studies. *sigh* Life's testing my patience. It deprives me of all luxuries and fucks me upside down inside out. If i had a car, I would be reaching Brunei just after 5pm, washed up and be ready for dinner by 6 but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuck this had to happen. Aiks shit.

Anybody watched 'Desperate Housewives'? It's first episode was recently shown in Oz. It's some US show and it's up to its 16th episode there. I just downloaded the first episode out of curiosity and it's pretty engaging talking about the typical troubles within the four walls of houses in this seemingly perfect American suburb. No doubt I cannot be empathetic towards their problems, I can at least identify with some of them and somehow relate them to my own. I guess this is what most 'good' drama series is about. It protrays problems about real-life problems so that people watching them can somehow find comfort in the fact that their problems don't seem as bad or that at least there's someone out there who identifies with their problems. So go watch it. It might be a bit deep and dark for some people but I'm sure you'll like it. Since it's already in its 16th episode in the US, you can download the first 10 episodes from Bittorent. Here's the link for the Bittorent:

Desperate Housewives Ep1-10


It's a 3.4GB in size cos it contains Ep 1 -10 but you can choose to just download the first episode to preview it first. Use a program called BitComet.

No comments: