Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Assumption

I assume a lot of things. Not because I'm too lazy to think about something, therefore I assume but rather because I've thought a lot about it and therefore have come to a reasonable conclusion/assumption. There is no concrete evidence but the circumstances surrounding it becomes, not obvious but just plainly pointing to one conclusion. Oh well we'll just have to see whether my assumption is true or not... A very tiring Friday night/Saturday morning post@2am. Have to wake up early to play football at 10am tomorrow some more. Oh well living life on adrenaline is fun.

1 comment:

Trorc said...

"assumption is the mother of all ..."

As I recall, this was something that was brought up some time ago in my conversations.

Just be prepared for what could be coming your way, man. Can't say that it will be easy or any less painful nevertheless.