Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Man's best friend

May I introduce to man's best friend. For a small price only, it gets you well and high. And for this special offer only, the time you spend having it, all your problems will slowly ebb away into the night. Why does fate tempt me yet leave me empty? The emptiness I feel inside is echoing away into my heart and reverberating into more emptiness. I feel so alive at times yet at times I feel as if I'm nothing. NOTHING!!! Sometimes I feel we're just merely toys of God, him fooling around with us as He wish. Just like Sim City. We're just being fucked around like mere mortals in Sim City sending us quakes, hurricanes, typhoons, tsunamis and what have you. And on a smaller scale, we get dealt shitty cards in life. It's a lousy hand in poker and unfortunately this streak of lousy hands doesn't end.

On another note, a game of bridge is like sex, if you haven't got a good partner, just hope that you've got a good hand.

Well boys and girls as life and fate is screwing with us, the only and best way to escape all this bullshit is through our dear best friend above and only for RM10 for 3 cans, it's a fucking steal. Get it while it lasts because the damn 'gahmen' is going to increase the sin tax....

1 comment:

Trorc said...

that has been man's best friend for quite some time =P