Emailcash Pro Ad

http://www.emailcashpro.com

Monday, September 24, 2007

Suicidal tendencies...

I'm sure many people have, at one point of time or another, thought of committing suicide. That thought comes when you reach a certain point in your life where all seems lost and there's no hope other than to end life itself. Some people however have not been through this feeling as their lives are all rosy and dandy. For those of us who have been through this feeling however, it seems that the only way to solve our problems is to end life itself. The problem we face seem so unsolvable that the only way to 'solve' it is to 'cure' it once and for all. It's a somewhat liberating feeling to know that you're finally ending that problem. However most problems aren't that extreme to the extent that you would actually 'cure' it as it takes a lot of courage to actually go through with the act itself. Therefore there are times when you wish someone would do it for you. And there are many a times when I actually wish something or someone would actually do it on my behalf. For eg. when crossing the road, I wished some raving drunkard would come throttling along in his car and hit the shit out of me. Or when I was in Genting riding the amusement rides, that it would fall and crash hurtling to the ground below and smash into a million pieces, bringing me along to my maker. Or when the train or bus I'm riding on would explode into smithereens through the will of some terrorist. Who knows... Somehow, somewhere I wish someone/something... would take the will to live out of me, to end me of my misery... Only God knows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you'll find the Answer =)